The Premium 2-Port USB Car Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
Quick Charge 2.0 port charges compatible devices 75% faster. Get up to 8 hours' use from just 15 minutes of charging!
Anker's Fast-Charging Technology
PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to charge non-Quick Charge devices as fast as possible, up to 2.4 amps per port.
Robust zinc-alloy finish makes for a stylish look. Low-power LED ring helps locate USB ports at night without being a distraction.
MultiProtect Safety System
Advanced safety features protect you and your devices from surges, overheating and more.
Selected Quick Charge 2.0 Compatible Devices:
Galaxy S7 / S6 / Edge / Edge Plus
Galaxy Note 5 / 4 / Edge
LG G4, LG G Flex2, LG V10
Nexus 6 / 7
HTC One M9 / M8, HTC Desire Eye, HTC One remix
Droid Turbo, Moto X 2014
Sony Xperia Z4 / Z4 Tablet, Z3 / Z3 Compact / Z3 Tablet Compact
Asus Transformer T100, Asus Zenfone 2
Samsung Fast Charge Qi Wireless Charging Pad
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party-certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and tablets (including Nexus 7), the new 12" MacBook (5-hour recharge time while it's turned off or in sleep mode) and other USB-charged devices.
- This charger can provide Apple devices with a full-speed charge from PowerIQ.
- This charger is not compatible with iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro and Asus tablets.
- For Nexus 5X and 6P, only regular charging speed is possible using a USB-A to USB-C cable.
Product View - Custom Info
Shipping: Please allow about 2-4 business days for deliveries outside Nairobi. For deliveries outside Kenya please contact support before placing an order
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service at no additional charge.
Returns Policy: You may return new, unworn or unused products within Seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred.