- Premium black ash finish.
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille.
- Front-firing 12″ driver.
- Rear-mounted amplifier.
- Screw-in rubber feet.
- Robust Medium Density Fiberboard(MDF) cabinet construction.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 20.9″ (H) x 17.3″ (W) x 23.2″ (D) (without grille).
- Overall Dimensions: 20.9″ (H) x 17.3″ (W) x 25.4″ (D) (with grille).
- Weight (unboxed): 65.6 pounds.
- Shipped Dimensions: 30″ (H) x 23″ (W) x 27″ (D).
- Shipped Weight: 82 pounds.
- SVS 12” 2000-series driver.
- Powder-coated cast aluminum basket.
- Dual high-grade ferrite magnets.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor structure.
- Dual shorting rings reduce gap induction and lower distortion.
- Extended pole piece improves heat sink and thermal management properties.
- 2” diameter, high-power voice coil.
- Upgraded Nomex spider for improved linearity and driver control at extreme drive levels.
- High-quality insulated tinsel leads with 3-point-contact precision alignment.
- Lightweight aluminum cone with polypropylene dust cap provides excellent rigidity and pistonic behavior.
- Low-creep rubber long-throw surround for excellent durability and longevity.