• Capture extremely detailed, high-resolution photos of professional-quality with the Canon EOS 5D Mark III's 22.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor. That exemplary detail and clarity extends to the camera's video recording capabilities, with Full HD quality that rivals professional movie cameras.
• Powerful and speedy, the camera's DIGIC 5+ image processor delivers enhanced noise reduction for gorgeous images. It's a whole new level of performance with shooting speeds up to 6 fps in both RAW and JPEG formats. Conveniently, you have the ability to quickly convert RAW files to JPEG and control size, brightness, noise reduction and more, right within the camera.
• Experience quick and accurate autofocus in every situation, even in low light, with the 61-point high-density reticular AutoFocus. It includes up to 41 cross-type AF points with f/4.0 lens support and 5 dual diagonal AF points (sensitive to f/2.8) for greater shooting accuracy in almost any situation.
• The camera's multi-layer, 63-zone intelligent Focus Colour Luminance (iFCL) metering system accounts for the colour surrounding AF points, so photos appear true to life and perfectly exposed.
• One of the keys to great photography is being able to shoot in versatile situations. With the EOS 5D Mark III's 100-25600 ISO range, you can shoot at expanded ISO sensitivities of 50 (L), 51200 (H1) and 102400 (H2), making it ideal for a variety of situations, from weddings to field photography to still life.
A better view
• Canon's Intelligent Viewfinder uses an LCD to superimpose focus points and gridlines directly over an image, giving you the option of seeing only the scene itself or shooting information. It also offers up to approximately a 100% field of view, wide viewing angle of 34.1 degrees, 0.71x magnification, and reflection resistance thanks to multi-coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
• This 3.2-inch viewfinder can also be your personal editing suite. In-camera imaging features include: HDR Mode (combining the best of 3 photos taken at different exposure levels), Multiple Exposure mode, and Comparative playback.