The J 10 SUB features a 10″ front firing, aluminized polyfiber woofer that provides exceptionally low frequency response with minimal distortion. The all-digital amplifier delivers clean high-efficient power and accuracy in reproduction. Housed in a MDF cabinet with a sleek wood grain vinyl to match our highly acclaimed Studio line, this versatile subwoofer seamlessly integrated into any decor.
- Aluminized Polyfiber Woofer Delivers low frequency response with minimal distortion.
- All-Digital Amplifier Clean, high-efficient power.
- Front-Firing Driver Provides deep bass and placement flexibility.
- Low Pass Crossover and Phase Control Allows you to blend the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones and establish the ideal level of bass
- Line/LFE Inputs Ensures compatibility with old and new receivers.
- MDF Cabinet with Modern Finish Wood grain vinyl provides a contemporary aesthetic.
- Front-Mounted LED Power Indicator Lets you know when the system is on or off.
|Switchable Phase Control||0/180|
|Weight (Kg/lb)||12 / 26.5|
|Rated output (W)||150W|
|Amplifier Power (Cont/Peak)||150W / 300W|
|Woofer (mm/in)||254 / 10 Aluminized Polyfiber|
|Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB)||31Hz – 120Hz|
|Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||368.3 x 317.5 x 427 / 14.5 x 12.5 x 16.8|
|System Type||Bass Reflex Subwoofer, Front-Firing Driver, Rear Ported|
|Finish||Black Ash, White Ash, Dark Apple|
|Inputs||Line Level RCA|