Ideal for a Dolby Atmos system
The seven-channel SR5015 is ideal for powering a 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos or DTS:X™ system — that’s the traditional five speakers and subwoofer configuration, plus a pair of upward-firing or in-ceiling speakers for overhead effects.
You can also go with a 5.1-channel setup in your home theater space, and use the extra two channels for music in another room.
Advanced video processing for gaming and more
Marantz made sure the SR5015 is compatible with the latest video technology. One of its six HDMI inputs supports 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz video content (think Sony’s PlayStation® 5, or the Xbox Series X).
The other five HDMI inputs support 4K at 60 frames per second — perfect for high-quality sources like a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player or an Apple TV.
Music in one room or many
This receiver also lets you stream tunes from your phone or tablet through Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or Apple AirPlay 2. Or, use the built-in phono input to hook up your turntable. You can even play high-resolution tracks from a USB drive or networked computer.
HEOS Built-in technology lets you access all kinds of different content through the SR5015. Listen to internet radio stations, or to popular subscription services like Pandora®, Spotify®, and TIDAL.
Power and processing:
- 7-channel amplifier
- 100 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- Marantz’s Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAM) offer exquisite detail and dynamic range while reducing noise
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding
- Dolby Atmos® processing for use with in-ceiling or “height” speakers for more enveloping home theater sound
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization and DTS Virtual:X® create three-dimensional effects without height speakers
- analog-to-HDMI video conversion
- upscales standard-definition video signals to HD and Ultra HD (up to 8K)
- Audyssey MultEQ XT auto setup and room calibration system