Elegant looks and smooth, accurate sound
The Polk Audio Reserve R600 features a solid, minimalist design, and that build quality — inside and out — is part of what makes it sound great. Two 6-1/2″ Turbine Cone™ midrange/woofers are ensconced in a carefully braced cabinet. A down-firing Power Port 2.0 offers reduced noise and increased bass response. And the 1″ Pinnacle ring radiator tweeter delivers clear, crisp highs, with an integrated waveguide to improve dispersion and help create room-filling sound.
A pair of R600s are an excellent choice for a stereo music-listening system, or they can shine as the front left and right channels in a voice-matched Reserve Series surround sound system.
Give them plenty of power
Let’s be honest, these speakers need power — it helps them get loud, and it precisely controls the stop-start motion of the drivers to achieve pinpoint sonic accuracy. Polk suggests you give them around 100 watts apiece, and I highly recommend using a high-output power amp or integrated amp to drive these speakers and help them sound their best.
- 1″ Pinnacle ring radiator tweeter with an integrated waveguide for clear, crisp highs
- dual 6-1/2″ Turbine Cone™ midrange/bass drivers
- bass-reflex (ported) enclosure with down-firing Power Port 2.0 for reduced noise and increased bass response
- frequency response: 43-38,000 Hz (-3dB)
- nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- sensitivity: 87.5 dB
- recommended amplifier power: 100 watts
- 5-way binding posts
- compatible with optional R900 height module
- removable magnetic grille
- outrigger feet for a sturdy foundation