Powerful bass from a big 12″ woofer
The Polk Monitor XT12 delivers deep, low-frequency rumble with a big 12″ woofer and ported enclosure. This powered subwoofer hits notes all the way down to 24 Hz, right at the edge of human hearing, adding impact and immersion to your favorite movies and video games. It can also rock for music, laying down bass to help drive the rhythm in your tunes.
Versatile connections and controls
The XT12 has a simple set of controls and flexible connections. You get both line-level RCA and speaker-level inputs for compatibility with most home audio systems. Fine-tune the sub’s output using its variable low pass filter and phase switch.
Updating a classic for home theater
This subwoofer is a key player in the Monitor XT Series of home speakers. Polk’s popular Monitor line has a history going all the way back to 1974, helping put Polk on the map with its powerful, value-packed performance. The XT12 embraces the classic design of the Monitor Series with a large enclosure and woofer that delivers effortless bass at an attractive price point.
- 12″ long-throw, high-excursion driver
- bi-laminate paper woofer with foam surround
- built-in 50-watt RMS Class AB amplifier (100-watt peak)
- bass-reflex (ported) enclosure
- braced MDF cabinet minimizes resonance for clean bass
- frequency response: 24-160 Hz
- low-pass crossover: 80-160 Hz
- phase switch: 0/180°
- line-level stereo RCA input
- spring clip speaker-level input and output
- engineered and designed in the USA
- 16-1/16″W x 16-7/16″H x 19-1/16″D
- weight: 39 lbs.