A full-range center channel speaker
Use the Polk Audio Signature Elite ES30 for your home theater’s center channel, and it will serve up crisp dialogue and dynamic sound effects. This speaker is a perfect match — both in terms of stylish looks and clean sound — to the rest of the speakers in the Signature Elite series.
Built for smooth sound
The ES30 is made with high-quality materials for natural, low-distortion sound. Housed within its cabinet is a 1″ high-resolution Terylene dome tweeter for clear, detailed highs and realistic reproduction of vocals. Two highly efficient 5-1/4″ Dynamic Balance® woofers are made of lightweight yet durable mica-reinforced polypropylene. The non-resonant MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) cabinet and anti-diffraction grille help eliminate sound-muddying vibration and distortion. Polk’s exclusive Power Port technology adds low-end impact.
- dual 5-1/4″ mica-reinforced polypropylene Dynamic Balance® cone drivers
- 1″ Terylene high-res dome tweeter
- handles up to 125 watts
- frequency response: 55-40,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- 8-ohm impedance
- Power Port® technology for enhanced bass response
- non-resonant MDF cabinet
- 5-way gold-plated binding posts
- anti-diffraction magnetic grilles for minimal sonic interference