A versatile surround sound speaker
Polk Audio’s Signature Elite ES35 is so versatile. Measuring just over 4″ high and less than 7″ deep, it’s perfect for home theater applications where you need a low-profile center channel speaker. But you can also wall-mount two more of these speakers on either side of your TV for your left and right front channels.
Wherever you choose to place it, the speaker offers high-resolution sound that can enhance movies, TV, and gaming. And it’s a perfect match — both in terms of stylish looks and clean sound — to the rest of the speakers in the Signature Elite series.
Built for smooth sound
The ES35 is made with high-quality materials for natural, low-distortion sound. Housed within its cabinet is a 1″ high-resolution Terylene dome tweeter for clear, detailed highs and realistic reproduction of vocals. Each of the speaker’s six 3″ Dynamic Balance® woofers is made of lightweight yet durable mica-reinforced polypropylene. The non-resonant MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) cabinet and anti-diffraction grille provide an acoustically inert structure for reduced sonic interference. Polk’s exclusive Power Port technology adds low-end impact.
- six 3″ mica-reinforced polypropylene Dynamic Balance® cone drivers
- 1″ Terylene high-res dome tweeter
- flexible, wall-mountable design lets you use it as a left-, center-, or right-channel speaker
- handles up to 150 watts
- frequency response: 66-40,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- 8-ohm impedance
- Power Port® technology for enhanced bass response
- non-resonant MDF cabinet
- 5-way gold-plated binding posts
- anti-diffraction magnetic grilles for minimal sonic interference
There are no reviews yet.